BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 25, 2010

April's Playlist

Still recovering from the break.. well pop these tunes into your Ipod playlist to make it one more month of school.


First lets start with Rude Boy from Rihanna. I know it is not as new as new can be but it still is catchy and I forgot to mention it before spring break. Still swaggin

By the way nothing from Kesha will appear on here. Why? Because she is not an artist who doesn't write her own songs which sound all the same. And she is ugly.

Ok lets continue

Next
My chick bad. By LUDA. Enough Said

This is another Youtube shout out to Right Side of the Tree. Song is Wanna Play Flip Cup. It is a cover but it is awesome. And there is a Tebow shout out so you know it becomes a classic.

Unfortunately I have not come across anything else. So look for a mid-post update when I find some music worth mentioning. Cheers.

0 comments: